Comment on page
SSO services allow a user to use one set of login credentials to access multiple applications/SaaS.
This allows the user to be authenticated only once for all applications for which he has been granted rights.
Concretely this allows RandomCoffee users (Admin & end-suers) to log in to their account and/or sign up to the RC app in the same way as their other apps.
- Removes the need for users to remember and manage multiple passwords.
- Simplifies users' experience by enabling them to sign in at a single access point and work seamlessly across multiple applications.
- Increases productivity by significantly reducing password-related support emails.
- Reduces phishing attempts that try to trick users into giving away sensitive information.
- The team’s identity provider (IdP) must support the SAML 2.0 standard.
We support the use of SSO with Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Ping Identity, Azure AD, and custom SAML.