Comment on page
Using an outgoing SMTP server is the traditional method of sending emails. SMTP server is a computer or an app that sends emails using Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- You’re in full control.
- You can send as many emails as you want
- We’ll keep a full copy of your emails associated with the recipient.
If your SMTP server has an IP allowlist, which means only specific IP addresses can connect to your server, you must add the IP addresses of Your RandomCoffee Platform to your allowlist before you can add your custom SMTP server to the RandomCoffee platform.
Make sure you use the correct IP addresses for your account region. You can get back to us if you need to have the list of the IP addresses.
As we grow and scale our infrastructure, the list of IP addresses may change.
- 1.Go to Settings > Configuration
- 2.Click Custom SMTP Server
- 3.Fill out the form with your server address, port, and credentials.
- 4.Click Save
- 5.Then, test it by clicking Send Test Email.
When using custom SMTP, you do not need to authenticate your domain in the RandomCoffee platform. However, you should check your custom SMTP provider’s documentation to see if you still need to add DNS records (such as SPF and DKIM) to your domain to use their services successfully.