Comment on page
Welcome to RandomCoffee! Here is a guide to help you get started if you're new to the platform.
- 1.Sign up and create your account 🔗 By clicking on the link provided to you, you will be able to create an account and use our platform. Fill in the necessary information and follow the instructions to create an account.
- 2.For a step-by-step guide to setting up your programs, check our guide 📚This guide contains videos showing you how to set up your program on the RandomCoffee app.
- 3.Add users/employees to the platform ➕
- 1.RandomCoffee offers several ways to add users to its platform. It is up to you to choose the best option for you:
- Send users an invite link (This will provide them access to the platform)
- Add a user manually (This can be used if you're adding one or two at a time)
- Add users using the bulk option (Use our CSV template to fill in the information needed → First Name, Last Name, Email address as minimum info)
- 4.Create Categories Manually or use the CSV file used to add users 🛠️
- 1.In the CSV file used to add users to the platform, you can extra columns other than the First Name, Last Name & Email address which would be considered as your categories. (You have no limit)
- 2.You can add categories manually if you only have a few.
- 5.Set up your program based on the use case you want to implement 📺
- 1.Choose a predefined program from the "Use Cases Library" and launch it. This program can be modified and updated as per your needs.
- 2.Create your program from A to Z by clicking on the "Create new program" button
- 6.Schedule the sessions to launch your program 📅
- 1.Set up the date & time for the opt-in &/or matching emails
- 2.Choose the frequency or recurrence of those sessions
- 7.Now your program is running 🎉
When adding users manually or using the bulk option, you can click on "I don't want coworkers to receive a welcome email" to prevent them from having access to the platform.